*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These little "muffins" made of egg, veggies, cheese and optional meat are a perfect grab-and-go breakfast!
- 15 eggs (for silicone muffin pans, use 12 eggs for metal muffin tins. You can use less egg yolks and more egg white if you prefer.)
- 1-2 tsp. Spike Seasoning (optional, if you have food allergies or don't have Spike, use any type of seasoning blend that's good with eggs.)
- 1-2 cups grated low fat cheese (I like sharp cheddar or a blend of cheddar/Jack cheese, use less cheese if using meat)
- Optional, but highly recommended, 3 green onions diced small.
- Optional: chopped veggies such as blanched broccoli, red pepper, zucchini, mushrooms, etc. (Using veggies will reduce the fat content)
- Optional: diced Canadian bacon, lean ham, or crumbled cooked turkey sausage
See Full Recipe please visit : www.kalynskitchen.com