*** Recipes Tutorials ***
I thought this little treat up yesterday and had to make it today. So, here is is~hot from the oven and onto the site! It was YUMMY! - See more at: http://thevillagecook.com/idaho-sunrise-part-two/#sthash.yh866KTT.dpuf
- 1 bag frozen (and thawed) hash browns
- 12 eggs
- shredded cheese, parsley, bacon to garnish
- take a bag (24oz) of thawed hash browns, mix in 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 2 tbs oil and about ⅓ c shredded cheddar cheese. Put then in a well greased muffin tin, and make a well in the center.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, cover with foil if the edges appear to be getting too brown.
- lower the oven to 350°F. Crack a medium egg into each “nest” and top with bacon bits, cheese and parsley flakes.
- Bake for about 13-16 minutes.
- Gentle slide a knife along the edges, and gently pull up with a fork.
- you could also fill these with beaten eggs and a bit of spinach.