*** Recipes Tutorials ***
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed and raised
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese + more for topping
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp powdered ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese (Colby/Monteray cheddar blend)
- 2 big slices of pepper jack cheese (can substitute shredded)
- 14 pepperoni slices (more if desired)
- Other pizza topping of your choice.
- Allow the loaf of frozen bread dough to thaw and rise.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread dough into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Put 1 egg and 1 egg yolk into a small mixing bowl. Leave extra egg white in a separate bowl.
- Mix together Parmesan, oil, Italian seasoning, powdered ranch, garlic salt and black pepper.
- Brush this mixture onto the center of the dough.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Tear the pepper jack slices into 4 pieces and lay the on top of the shredded cheese.
- Add pepperoni slices and any other pizza toppings.
- Fold the ends of the dough up and press into place.
- Either fold the sides of the dough up and over the toppings in the middle. Press and seal the seam. Turn the whole loaf over so that the seam is on the bottom.
- Or cut small slits in the sides of the dough. Pull dough segments from opposite sides of the loaf, up over the toppings, twist and press the together.
- Beat egg white slightly and brush on loaf.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.