*** Recipes Tutorials ***
- 1 Box of your fave Brownie Mix
- 25 Kraft Caramels..unwrapped
- 2 tbsp. Bourbon..(Naughty) OR Milk..(Nice)
- Unwrap the Caramels…LOL
- In a medium bowl microwave the Caramels and the liquid on high for 1 minutes..STIR IT! then another minute on high..stir to blend. Set aside..
- Mix the Brownie Batter and Pour 1/2 of it into a baking dish ( I used a small, deep dish because I like thicker Brownies)
- Pour the Caramel Sauce over the Brownie Batter…you could always just drink the Caramel Sauce and call it a day, it’s THAT good! ;)
- Now Pour the remaining Brownie Batter over the Caramel Sauce. Gently spread it over the Caramel..some may peek through and that’s fine!
- Bake it at 350 for about 25-30 minutes, or until it’s firm and baked through.Let it cool!!!!!!
- Find a private spot and dig in..admit to nothing! ~Enjoy! :)