Stuffed Pizza Rolls - We LOVED these!! SO easy to do and super yummy ;) I used Pillsbury pizza dough, Great Value whole milk mozzarella, and Hormel pepperoni. I made this two weeks in a row, the first time baking it about 18 minutes, the second time baking it 15 minutes...we preferred the 15 ;)
- 1 (13.5) package of Pillsbury classic refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded or diced (diced is less messy)
- 6 ounces sliced pepperonis, coarsely chopped
- pizza sauce for dipping
- toppings (optional) additional pizza of your choice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and lightly spray a baking dish or large pie plate.
- Unroll pizza onto a lightly floured surface and press into a 12 X 8 rectangle. Cut rectangle into 24 squares. Place pepperoni and cheese (or desired toppings) into the center of each square. Gather the sides of each square up and pinch closed to create a ball. Place each ball seam side down in the baking dish.
- In a small ramekin stir melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasonings together. Brush tops of rolls with melted butter mixture using a pastry brush. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over rolls.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.