*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge - Looking for an easy and delicious treat to make for someone’s birthday? This is a dessert everyone will love. This no bake, no cook, melt in your mouth funfetti cake batter fudge recipe tastes just like cake batter- it only takes ten minutes to make and will definitely help satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3.5 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
- Immediately add vanilla and almond and combine thoroughly. Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly, because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they’ll turn the fudge an ugly muddy color).
- Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan for very thick fudge, or a 11X7 pan (recommended). Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes (and peel off the foil!). Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place.