*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Quick, flavorful, and a departure from your standard chicken dinners. This delicious skillet dish from Kevin & Amanda will easily become one of your new go-to meals for busy nights.
- 1lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 package frozen broccoli, broken apart
- 1 can reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 2 tablespoons fat free mayo
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled crackers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, sprayed with cooking spray, place pieces of chicken in skillet and cook over medium-high heat until there is no more pink in the centers (about 10 minutes).
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, cream of mushroom soup, frozen broccoli, and shredded cheese. Stir.
- Add chicken to broccoli mixture and stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Pour contents of bowl into a 9x13 inch baking dish lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Now, this next step is optional - but I did it once and it stuck. Sprinkle cracker crumbles over the top of the mixture to add some crunch.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.